Question
Posted by: Zee01 | 2010-01-21

Illiadin

Good morning!

I am now 25 weeks pregnant.
When I went to my gynea for my checkup 22 Dec, I was a bit sick, so she prescribed SinuClear and Illiadin.
I don' t really want to take tablets.....
So, I am currently on my second bottle of Illiadin....

I suppose it is not really good, but if I do not use it often, my nose gets blocked completely....
My nose it not really running or anything anymore, it will just block up....
Espesially at night, and then I really struggle to sleep.....

Hoping that I am making sense...

What is the long term effect of using Illiadin?
And why is my nose still blocking up?
Is there anything better I can use?

Thank you so so much for your time and advice!!!

Have a stunning day!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Zee

Illiadin is not mean for LONG TERM USE - 5-7 days max. If you is it for longer, it will cause a reflex reaction which actually blocks your nose (which you'r experiencing right now).

My suggestion - If using it, use it for 5 days only and take a 5 day break before using it again.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-01-25

Hi Zee

Reply to pharmacist