Question
Posted by: Anonomous | 2010/03/12

Ilegal Software

I was recently dissmised by a company for computer related offences without even getting a verbal warning before. Also the software that they used to " spy"  on me does have a key logger meaning that they may have gotten my internet banking details and also in the liscence agreement of the software, one of the things you agree to when using the software is to inform the person on who''s computer you are loading it. This was not done and I bet my life on it that they have also not paid for a legal liscense for that software.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Illegal Software

They have to have a disciplinary hearing before they dismiss you. It also appears that they do not have permission to use the spy ware. You should challenge this and go the CCMA.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/03/29

re: Illegal Software

Reply to labour lawyer