Question
Posted by: surur franciscus | 2011-05-27

iincontenance/ E.d

Hi i had prostatomy removal of the prostate 2yrs ago ,now i suffer from incontenance and E.D . what do i do its very frustrating

HI,

Unfortunately the advice is to consult with a urologist - both may be related to the prostatectomy, but this is not necessarily the case. You may also benefit from one of the PDE5 inhibitors (viagra, levitra, cialis) to help with the ED - and your urologist can prescribe this.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-05-29

HI,

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: me too | 2011-05-28

i too had one, transperineal, thet told me it was nerve sparing......load of BS.
Incontinence is not bad cos i do the keegal exercises, but erd is bad and the worst is if you dont get a erection 4 a year the chasnces are bad cos penis muscles get weak.
How about masturbation....do get a erection then???
keep in touch

Reply to me too