Question
Posted by: dave | 2009-03-10

Ihave Stopped Weight Training Can

I am 84 Years Old And Have Been Weight Training For 60 Years But I Have To Stop To Look After My Wife And Want To Train At Home My Age Is 84 Years Old Still Quite Fit.

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

Hi Dave,

Well done with being able to train until such a grand age! What an achievement!
Tai Chi will be the way to go. Tai Chi will assist you by keeping your muscles in tone, keep your balance in check and ensure you enjoy the most life can give you with correct breathing techniques. You are also able to train from home via our Instructional DVD's. Please contact our headquarters for more inofmration in obtaining these dvd's:
Tel (031) 903 7616
Cell 083 226 1576
email aileen@sataichi.org

For more info check out www.sataichi.org

Kindest Regards
Morne