Question
Posted by: Dude | 2010/05/10

... if you can''t be with the one you love...

ey Doc,

how are you keeping... ??

its been a while so not sure what to say, how is your mom doing? how are you keeping... have you recovered fully from your last accident?

I got another cat a while back, my x gave it to me before we broke up... a week later she phoned and said she was pregnant... it was a difficult time but it ended in termination... we went our seperate ways... she didn''t want me to contact her which was way difficult... i turned to going out loads, boozing it up and a lovely tranquil called zolonox.

yup, all good on my side, tried to keep out of trouble hey! but met this girl less than a month after a year long relationship... it was wrong in a way but the company was great, she is special and can''t say theres much wrong besides a 12 year age gap and um... we creative like that so could think of a few...

anyway... so I feel like the combination of the zolonox with booze, and the feelings about the x r getting a bit much lately... even thought of jumping off a building... thats so weird for me but ya, am not gonna take those nasty gorgeous pills anymore... spoke with the x yesterday... ended with me in tears and she was nice by the way... and this young one doesn''t know why iz off 2 er a bit lately... so whats up on your side of the world ma main Doc ead?

cheers
Dude

ey Dude-ead - only the other day I was wondering which planet you were on.
My mom died back in 2008, after a long illness and eventuall a svere dementia, needing 24-hour care from me ( she wouldn't accept anyone else ) so that was a major strain and sadness.
Megamoggy the famed cat disappeared a fortnight before she died, and I never discovered what happened to him. Have adopted a splendid and feisty little grey lady cat through an agency that saves strays in the townships. She's very loving, but rather like an amorous cactus, as she scratches and inflicts scars and wounds without realizing that, lacking fur, I am more easily wounded than she thinks.
Zolonox as a habit sounds like a bad idea, especially in combination with alcohol, and will do you no good. Good idea of yours to give it up. Losing control may feel good at times, but is so risky.
I'm advising on some other people's business plans - visited India in December, which was interesting. Discovered more delicious curries than I'd dreamed of, but find I do not like goat meat or buffalo milk. Stopping over in the Emirates on the way home, found I do rather like roast camel.
I hope you've resolved the grief with the ex, and consider a spot of counselling if this is just not resolving. People often under-estimate the extent to which men can be hurt and grieve for lost relationshiops ( and over abortions ).

1