Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/11/05

If you can help please

I see you are the only lawyer around here. I am just trying to find out if I have sole custody of my child and I die does the other parent automatically get custody of the child or not? Remember I have sole custody.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: If you can help please

I'm not an expert in family law, but if you should die the other parent would automatically get custody of the child unless there is a particular problem.

1
Posted by: custody | 2008/11/11

I am not a lawyer, but that is why you should put it in a will.
Point someone to look after your children. Sister, B, friend. Go and see a lawyer and draw up a will. The pepole/person must agree to see after your children.
good luck

Reply to custody