Posted by: ADHDude | 2010-04-09

If you a doc then you know everything

After taking my morning dose of Ritalin I got a horrible over stimulated feeling where it actually felt like my mind was moving too fast for my environment. I looked all around the room and didn’ t know what to do with myself. It felt like a million thoughts shooting though my head and I got all confused and disorientated. It is very hard to explain. It was not panic because it was an adverse reaction. All my brain signals did not know what to do. It was one of the most awful experiences I have ever had. I have been on Ritalin for years and have never had this before. My concern is that this is going to happen each time I take them. I actually can’ t believe this is happening to me. There are many ways that the body can tell you that it is being poisoned and this was one of them. No one can find an answer to this because all our bodies are different and this is perhaps a way of my body saying STOP. Have you heard of Ritalin causing such a horrible reaction? Please doctor I need my Ritalin. It really helps me but I just cannot shake this horrible incident. My life is now over and will need an emergency detox. Which hospital will be able to help me? Will I be treated with dignity? I think this is the only option left for me.

Please refer to my answers on all your previous posts. Have you consulted a psychiatrist yet?

Posted by: Anna | 2010-04-09

You keep posting the SAME thing over and over again. GET A LIFE!

Reply to Anna
Posted by: Me for everyone else | 2010-04-09

I think you internet connection should be taken away!!

Reply to Me for everyone else