Question
Posted by: G. | 2010-09-10

if u can advise... please do

I started with Herbalife on tuesday, my weight was then 98.05 and today my weight is 100.03!

I drinkg 500ml water with aloe when i wake up, the shake in the morning for breakfast followed by 500ml water, midday an apple, and tea, lunch green salad followed by 500ml water, midafternun green tea and another 500ml of hot water dinner green salad, or grilled fish and 2 tablespoon of rice.

what am i doing wrong? i know i was supposed to take shakes twice but i take it for breakfast only, could that make me gain weight?

Dear G
Three days is too soon to expect dramatic weightloss. I am personally not in favour of using shakes and herbal diet pills because they usually cost a lot of money, cause negative side-effects and don't produce the desired result. Check the shake label to see if a serving like you have for breakfast does not contain more than 2100 kJ (approx. 1/3 of the energy intake recommended for adult women who want to lose weight). If you find that this regimen does not promote weightloss, I would recommend that you try using an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day. While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by surfing on this site.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-09-11

Dear G