Question
Posted by: TOTAL WASHOUT... | 2010/01/18

If Only..

Hi all... I read all your posts and I so feel for all of you... I on the other hand only wish I had an ounce of the probs some of you have then at least I would feel like I exist... Somewhere along the way something happened to me and I stopped feeling all together...

Although I really don' t care, I think that the worst is that I stopped feeling for my kids as well... I look at them and only wish I could feel again... I look at them and try to go back to the day they were born because I know I loved them then...

BUT... as the years go by, something else as been happening to me... I can' t remember anymore.. It use to be things that happened months ago and I can' t remember that it ever happened.... then became weeks and then days and now minutes ago.... it' s not EVERYTHING I don' t remember but it' s alot nevertheless and usually important.... although it sometimes scares me, it makes me feel better that soon I would exist in heart and mind at all and then at least then it wouldn' t matter that no one knew I existed anyway...

Under a variety of circumstances, indeed, some people try to avoid feeling at all, and this can become a sot of habit. Also, remember that Depression can have this effect - a sort of emotional numbness rather than a recognizable depression of feelings, and this responds well to proper treatment of the depression if it has been properly diagnosed. You should see a good local psychiatrist for a proper assesment, an then a discussion of treatment options

4
Posted by: Hawu | 2010/01/18

Hayi bo - this English is simple bantu. She is saying that she has read posts of poeple who have problems and " envies"  them because having problems suggests that at least you still have feeling in you. She has lost all feeling - which I can imagine would be very difficult. All is grey for her - no brightness (or darkness for that matter).

Reply to Hawu
Posted by: Rubs | 2010/01/18

I am totaly lost, please try simple english!!!

Reply to Rubs
Posted by: zenzi | 2010/01/18

What exactly r u talking about here?

Reply to zenzi