Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/22

if

if i have a seven day period on which day am i suppose to drink clomid and when am i suppose to have sex to conceive after my period or during my period?

You start on either Day 3 or 5 - there are differnt regimes and you have sex at the time of ovulation. It sounds like you are taking the CLomid without supervision by a doctor and this is not a good idea.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/25

i am taking clomid i just didnt get a chance to go doctor yet but i am getting monitored by the doc monthly to check if i am producing follicles.i just didnt get a chance to c the doc this time.thank you.