Posted by: Raheel Mehran | 2010-06-26

idiopathic swelling at unusual site of the body.

Hello doc.
my name is Raheel, I am 21 Male from Pakistan. My problem is that every so often, like after every 2, 3 days one part or the other of my body is swollen  swelling is painless and sets off itself within a day.
I am so worried about this thing. Sites at which this occur are, upper lip, scrotum, thigh, heel, forearm, thumb.. please help me out with this regard.. and I my self am a medical student. please help me!!

Raheel Mehran

It is possible that it is due to an allergic reaction, hence the painless swelling. It is important to consult a doctor to have tests done, in order to evaluate the cause of the swelling.