Posted by: kirsty | 2009-07-24

ideal weight

My current weight is 63.2kg, height 1.64m. I exercise regularly and eat balanced diet but struggling to get back to 57kg which i was after sureslim. could it be oral contraceptive? really frustrated.

Dear Kirsty
Your present BMI = 23,5, which is already nicely within the normal range. When you weighed 57 kg you were slightly under your ideal weight of 59 kg. The closer you get to your ideal weight, then more difficult it is to lose. Most female hormone therapies can either cause weightloss or weight gain depending on how the individual reacts. Keep up the exercise and stick to your diet and you should gradually lose those last 4 kg. Getting too frustrated and anxious can also hamper weightloss.