ideal weight

I am 37 yrs old. Female. Height 1,67cm. What is my ideal wieght?

The answer is necessarily in a broad range because “ideal” is not so simple to work out. If we use the BMI measurement, which is most common, and which takes into account your height, then the ideal RANGE is somewhere between 60 and 69kg. That does not mean that 70 kg is bad, or that 61kg is “better” than 67kg, because there are a lot of factors that are important in determining your body weight – muscle mass and body type, for example

So it’s not a simple answer, unfortunately. What I will say is that if you are currently weighing say 75kg, then you will benefit HEALTH wise from losing some weight. Any reduction in weight that brings you into that ideal range is associated with improved health. So if the motivation is to find out if you need to start exercise in order to lose weight, then the answer is “if you are above that range, then any loss of weight improves health’. If you’re in that range, then exercise is still good to do because it will help you stay there and improve health anyway! So the answer is exercise! I hope that helps!