Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/02/25

Ice risks?

Will regular use of ice in the vagina (during sex) have the same negative effects as douching or is it safe because it is only water? Is there a limit to what quantity could be safe or not safe? We would use about four cubes or 120ml of water per insertion, and do this about five times per session. Though sometimes up to a total of 2 litres of ice/water over +-6 hours. At first I thought awesome, it feels fantastic AND it cleans as it goes but then I read about the risks of douching and now I am worried.

As you say, ice is just water. I don't know why you would want to put ice in your vagina thopugh.

2
Posted by: anon | 2011/03/01

Thanks, that is not very helpful. I must say I expected a better answer from a professional. I wasn''t asking for your judgement of my sex life, just a professional opinion.

Reply to anon