Question
Posted by: Charlie | 2009/11/11

Ice pick headaches

Dear Cyber doc,
On a previous question of mine you suggested that I might be experiencing ice pick headaches. The only thing is that on all the sites they specify that these headaches have no other symptoms. This then makes me wonder about the left side of my tongue becoming paralyzed so much that I can' t talk for a couple of seconds/minutes after the attacks and I know it' s not because I bit it or anything?

Hi Charlie
Ice Pick headaches are a type of migraine, and migraine can cause other neurological symptoms too like light flickers, numbness, even temporary paralysis. I suggest you see a neurologist if possible.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/11

Hi Charlie

Reply to cyberdoc