Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2009-03-10

IBS Related

must commend you on the good work you are doing.Thank you for the valuable info.

Doc just a quick question.

I have been to my GP on Sunday.I have been constipated and suffering to pass stools and i bleed alot.So he has given me tablets to stop the bleeding and cramping.He has asked me if it was piles i said no.But i now am sure its piles.So i bought Anugesic a suppository and i bought the cream as well.So does it take long to heal?I have do have a balanced diet which consists of fibre.I think what has made my condition worst is stress.

And Doc what are good priobiotics can i take that can help my condition.Your help is much appreciated

Natasha

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Natasha
My humble apologies for taking so long to reply, I have been away!
I hope by now that the Anusol has worked, it should provide quick relief for piles, within a day or two.
Re a probiotic I recommend REUTERI Chewable tablets because the dose is one daily so it is easy to remember, cost effective AND it is one of the most thoroughly scientifically researched and clinically proven probiotics in the world.

1
Posted by: Marguerite | 2009-03-20

Hi Natasha,

In 2008, I had a chronic sinus problem and was treated with many courses of antibiotics, which lead to bad constipation. I explored most brands of probiotics. The ones that actually seem to work are called " LP299" . They are the most expensive, but make a huge difference.

Cheers
Marguerite

Reply to Marguerite