Posted by: JJ | 2009-10-27

IBS - Chronic URGENT

Hi there, like Chane (Q107), I suffer from chronic IBS and no matter what medication is prescribed, nothing helps. I have been taking ProiFlora 9 for 3 months now and it hasn' t made any diffrence and would like to know if taking LPV299v will work better? I just want to live again and eat like everyone else! Will it help?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Dear JJ
You can certainly try LPV299V. It has some good evidence to support its use, and as it contains different strains of probiotics to the other product you have already tried, you may find it beneficial.

Posted by: Lauren Fernandes | 2010-05-03

Please advise if LPV299v is effective at treating the above. I suffer from constant bloating and cramps. I have illiminated wheat from my diet and to no avail.

Reply to Lauren Fernandes
Posted by: Anna | 2009-11-25

Hey JJ, i can certainly reccommed LPv229v. It has done wonders for me. I' m currently using UrriCOL because LP has become too expensive. Hope you feel better soon!

Reply to Anna