Question
Posted by: Luane | 2011/06/10

IBS

I would like to know.

I have experienced no abdominal pain, only a lot of gas (constant every 5 minuts for hours) straight after meals, also a feeling of something stuck in my rectum and some stomach rumbling. I have been dealing with anxiety. I want to know if it is possible to have IBS without abdominal cramps and pains. Also my stools are not hard or watery but soft and light brown/yellow.

Hope you can help me.

Kind Regards,

Really not my area of expertise, so I suggest you re-direct the question to our GP within H24, Netdoc. And you would be wise, as there are a number of possible causes for such symptoms, to see at least your GP for a physical check-up and diagnosis

1