Question
Posted by: Aims | 2011/02/01

IBS

Thanks for your advice! Will try to see a dietrician. What I would like to know, will this condition go away or is it cronical,
My doctor gave me tables (little green one). I''m using it since friday but can''t really see a differance, am I perhaps to eager?

Once again, thanks

Aims

Dear Aims
Taking medication such as the tablets prescribed by your doctor, learning to control stress and relax, and eating a diet that does not aggravate your IBS will get the condition under control and hopefully make you symptom-free. However, if you are exposed to stress or eat foods that trigger the symptoms, the IBS will flare up again. Give the tablets a chance to start working and remember that you need to add the dietary treatment and the relaxation to your regimen so that you get good results.
I hope you will soon be feeling much better and that the bloating will stop.

1

Dear Aims