Question
Posted by: Chane | 2009/07/01

IBS

I (seriously) suffer from IBS. I' ve been using ProbiFlora (no 9) for 6 months now but still have the symptoms from time to time for weeks on end. I want to try somethings else. I have read about LPV299v and Reuteri. Which of the 2 do you recommend and should I keep on using the ProbiFlora together with the new product?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Due to length of delay in response (I have been away) I will e-mail you directly Chane

1
Posted by: Sonja | 2009/07/19

Hi, i have suffered with chronic psoriasis for 40 years (i am 51 yrs)...could probiotics help......i have been told i am too acidic and need to kill the parasites / bacteria in my body. plse help?

Reply to Sonja