Posted by: George Burns | 2009-06-26

Ibogaine Changed My Life

I was a heroin addict for 8 years, alienated my family and only knew one way of life, addiction.

then i came across a radical new (or maybe old) treatment, namely ibogaine, i now have no problems with addiction, and my behaviour has completely modified.

i have been through treatment many times and have been in NA for 5 years of the 8. it was only after the ibogaine treatments that i have been able to live a painfree life.

i am now over a year without narcotics, i am able to drink moderately and have no problems with cravings.

Expert ImageArchive

If this worked in your case that is wonderful news !!

Ibogaine is a fascinating ‘substance... some of the people peddling it oversees are really shifty though…..I guess I’m generally very skeptical about 1) miracle cures and 2) using a substance that induces hallucinations as part of drug treatment – doesn’t quite ‘gel’ for me yet, notwithstanding.... there is much room for research on this... I undertand MAPS overseas is conducted studies on its healing properties - so only time will tell.