Question
Posted by: Dishonesty | 2008/06/26

Iam so Dishonesty

At the age of 16 I had two Boyfriends A, B from different towns, I got pregnant I told both of them that I’m pregnant both agreed but non support a child. I moved to another province, when the child was 1 year I met another guy we got married, while I, m married I mess up and got pregnant I didn’t come clean with hubby,

he think that my second is his, The first born is 16 now the one from two guys. I never told my child the really father she knows the hubby as the father on the agreement between me and hubby.

When we first meet me and hubby I told him that my child’s father is A whish was a lie. Because everybody knew that I was involved with A. I lost contact with A, B many years ago, until recently when I meet A, instead of telling A the truth I continue with lie a he is the father of my first, why I’m such a liar why it’s so difficult for me to tell the truth.

Me and A we are calling each other almost every day, he is asking about his child everyday and I play along, is there any medicine to help to stop lying like that.

Anon2 has it exactly right. The only "medicine' for lying is a conscience ( and you must be feeling pricklings of that or you wouldn't have written this message ). The truth is certain to come out before long ; it's amazing you have managed to keep up these lies for so long ; and when it comes out, things are always the worse for you, rather than if you tell the truth and work to get things mended

3
Posted by: fonkong | 2008/06/27

whatever happened to men are dogs, not capable of telling the truth and cheats----

cause quite franky this are the qualities of both sexes....it is during times like this that i am wish i was not so jugdemental----and she says she is only human.

not she is not a female dog has a name[ ,,,,,] how can you go through life like that---

cheating, putting so many people at risk of all sorts of sexual illnesses and you unashamingly say " i am such a liar" no you are not, you are worse than a liar....sht just thinking about it makes me sick you dirty W

Reply to fonkong
Posted by: Ja | 2008/06/26

Can you imagine the roller-coaster A is on? and B... well he's gonna crap himself when he finds out.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Anon2 | 2008/06/26

There is no medicine for lying. Where is your conscience? Play open cards as the truth will come out no matter what. Only YOU can stop yourself from lying.

Reply to Anon2