Posted by: NOMPUMELELO | 2010-04-23

Iam a new mother

Iam a new mother my baby is three months old
and iam breastfeedind but im worried if I could be pregnant again. please help ! ! !.

You would have to do a pregnancy test to make sure you are not pregnant. It may sometimes take a while before your periods return to normal after delivery so missing one period doesnot nessecarily mean youre pregnant. there is something called lactational amenorrhoea which is the absence of periods for up to about six months after birth and this protects you against pregnancy. however, the only way to be sure is to do a pregnancy test.

Posted by: nice guy | 2010-04-23

So wat???, that was Nice Guy

Reply to nice guy
Posted by: topdog | 2010-04-23

yes u can,u are still veryy fertile.

Reply to topdog