Question
Posted by: SC | 2008/07/28

I' m worried about the Pill I' m using

I just need more information regarding Yasmine. It is really bad for you. I went on a website where the have all these reviews on Yasmine and 99% of these reviews were bad. This is my first month on yasmine and previously use Femodene. I stopped using Fomedene because I always felt sick and depressed. Now I read yasmine is similar...what now? Do I wait and see if it works for me or should I rather go and see a Gynae? I' m really worried. Thank you.

No, Yasmin si not bad for you.Many women do have some side effects from various pills and others have none. You will have to see what the effects are in your case.

2
Posted by: N | 2008/07/29

I also used Femodene which gave me high blood pressure (i' m 24) my gynae then switched me onto yasmin. i have been using it since september 2007 and no problems yet. no mood swings. the only thing i do get is a bad headache 2 days before my period.

Reply to N
Posted by: JK | 2008/07/28

What problems is it causing you now or have you just started using it? Me personally I will never use Yasmin again. It didn' t agree with my body. It was like having your period every single day. Break-through-bleeding. It stopped when I discontinued to use it. Good luck.

Reply to JK