Question
Posted by: Ang | 2009-02-04

I' m late ...

Before I had children I was VERY regular (Every 28 days on the dot). My first was born 2006, I then breastfed, had my period once or twice and fell pregnant, second was born last year, and I breastfed up till December. I had my period early December, THEN again it started on the 5th of January …  now I have had nothing yet.
Is it normal to be irregular after children / breastfeeding, or should I worry?
I’ m 28 years old.

It is normal for your periods to be irregular for a few months after stopping breastfeeding. Remember that if you are not on contraception, you can fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: Dazza | 2009-02-04

I m not sure with dat, but if u used contraceptives u shuln' t worry otherwise buy a home test to be sure.

Reply to Dazza
Posted by: YY | 2009-02-04

maybe ur preggies again. Were u not on some form of contraceptive?

Reply to YY