Question
Posted by: HURT | 2008/06/26

i'm hurting please help

i spoke to my boyfriend a day before yesterday on the phone he wanted to come to my place on tuesday but then i suggested he comes on wednesday, his response was ( ohh you want o spend my money because is my payday)

i said to him that i don't even know is your pay day so well i'll come see you on thursday and is my payday.

does that means he think i'm in relationship with him to spend his money?

i want to tell him that money should not be an issue in our relationship because we both work and both can look after ourselves, will i be rude if i tell him something like that?

if you were in my shoes What will you do?

I greatly suspect that in your shoes, I would have sore toes, and be saying "Ouch"..

Seriously, how could we know ? It could have been meant as a joke, said without meaning to be offensive, or maybe it hints at a real concern he has. YOu don't need to be rude to say, you know, maybe you meant that as a joke, but it upset me, because I really don't want money to be an issue in our relationship

5
Posted by: raadop | 2008/06/28

I am so "gatvol" for my selfish husband. He just do what he wants for himself and dont live for anyone else around him. He works for himself, plays 3 times a week golf at other towns, spent about an hour with our 2 children whom is 4 years and almost 9 months old a day, there is never time for me who is working aswell. After work I stay at home to spend time with the children just to don't let them feel neglect. After feeding and bathing them I have to make supper so that grownups can eat. That is my 5 dae working routine. Weekends he plays the hole Saterday golf and Sundays we go the church after that I have to make a big lunch for Sundays. If I complains of not having time together he would escape to his home office and spend hours in there otherwise drive of to somewhere. I must not complane about this routine otherwise I am in big trouble and sometimes he just say that if I don't like it I must get me someone else. The trouble is I don't want someone else I just want him to spend time with us as a family. In the sex department - I dont even think he would miss it if we haven't had sex once in a month. There is always a excuse if I want sex which is very rarely because I don't feel like it with him whom I think don't love me like a married couple is suppose to love each other. We just have sex when he wants it and that is once a week. My parents was this wonderful married couple who love us and loved each other so I think I know how a good marriage should work. I suggested couseling but he refuse to go. Maybe I should mention that he was married before but I heared from other people that she was also very alone and that he treated her almost the same as me. I am trying to make him buy the children a playplace with swings ect. but there is never any money but when there is a golftour of thousands of rands there is always money. My only question for you is the following - is he going to change or should I move on an deserve to be happy with someone else who would like to be a father to my children and I husband to me. I really needs to feel loved and appreciated. I can feel this situation is effecting my children because I get irritating with them when they wants to much attention. There is never any time for me left because my husband always has something on and then he can't look after the children. The sad thing is I really love him but is it enough to stay in a marriage like this?

Reply to raadop
Posted by: #$%&& | 2008/06/26

she is kidding, justvtrying to make conversation is so cold today in here!

why!

Reply to #$%&&
Posted by: No way! | 2008/06/26

So u hurting badly because of this? Please woman get a life...

Reply to No way!
Posted by: HURT | 2008/06/26

L we have been together for 2 months now but we were friends for 2yrs bofore.

i thought he was kidding but the other part of me say what if he was not.

Reply to HURT
Posted by: L | 2008/06/26

Are u sure he was not kidding? How long have u been together?

Reply to L