Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-11-04

I' ll be off for a while

Hi CS

Why would things be fine with me? ....just when I think it is then " fate"  decides lets see what we can do to -|- up her life!!!!!

...oh well, whats new... the last week ive been very ill and went from tummy ache, to gall bladder infection to jaundice to Hepatitis A....

So im under house arrest and the whole family had to be vacinated at an astronomical amount (we are 7 in the house!)

So i' ll only be on the net when I can get g bring home his laptop :-))

I' ll be going for some liver count again in a weeks time and ja...hopefully the vomiting and nausea will leave sometime...weigh less will be glad causs at least im loosing more...im now on 23kgs!

All of the best and thans for everything as always.

Love MOM

Sorry to hear of this --- how unpleasant and annoying. Hope it clears up soon and fully. As you say, might at least be a good opportunity to lose more weight. Watch out, as these viruses, etc., can at times stir up a degree of Depression, and its important to recognize that as the virus talking, and not an accurate reflection of reality.
I know full well how it feels when it seems the Sht always hits this particular fan, but of course we're not very aware of other people's fans, and there's lots of Sht about. The cost of the injections is worrying --- but had any of the others developed the hepatitis, etc., that would have been worse ( and cost more ).

4
Posted by: Adult CP | 2008-11-05

Hi so sorry to hear of your troubles.... I wonder where you picked up that virus? Just to let you know I am thinking of you. Cry as much as you want - it is good for you!!!!

Reply to Adult CP
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-05

Ive said it before and I' ll say it agian.... Let go and let God, He want to help you, but needs you to ask!!! and when youve asked, believe and you will receive.

Posted by: CP MOM | 2008-11-05

Hi Jcat

Thanks for the words of encouragement (spelling?) - G left his laptop for me today - for which i am very grateful - so i can chat a bit - otherwise i' d probably go out of my mind....

Im soooo depressed this morning - just want to cry and cry and cry.....can' t the shit HIT someone else a bit? Must it always just hit me? When I think im ok then it hit' s me again!

Yesterday I had to pay nearly R1900 for injections for the whole family not to get it too....6 people...just when I have a month that I think ok THIS month im going to be okay...

Oh well

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: jcat | 2008-11-04

Hey CPM,

- sorry that you are sick and feeling awful, but try relax a bit while you are confined! Lie on the couch and watch movies, lie in the bath and read books....enjoy having some rest forced on you, ' cos you probably need it.
23 kg' s? Well, with or without the hepatitis help, you' ll be in line for the Weigh-Less slimmer of the year at this rate!

Regards,
jcat

Reply to jcat