Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2009-11-26

I wud like to know what is rimming

plse explain " rimming" 

tks

Rimming is oral anal contact involving sucking, licking ,kissing ,penetrating with the tongue your partners anus. Practised by heterosexual ,gay and lesbian partners . All sexual explorations require trust and respect for each others boundaries . Prevention of transmission of infections is also a priority.

6
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-01

I apologise for wondering about the bush but Candy you have been with ordinary guys. Try some extra-ordinary ones.

Rimming is everything that can be done with the vig but on/in the anus.

Posted by: Candy | 2009-11-30

Hi Sandy, I am BI , my gf does it to me ..and its mind blowing.Make sure to be clean. Basically she lickes around the rimm and darts her tongue inside a bit. It does not make me cum but its very pleasurable. Couple that with slow clit stimulation and its resutts in shuddering orgasm! Better then than any bf' s have given me.! try it!

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Sandy | 2009-11-26

Tks guys I have never done it and my partner suggusted it
how does 1 do it ? just lick around

thanks again

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: A man | 2009-11-26

Yes it is when you lick around the rim of the anus, it is very pleasurable.

Reply to A man
Posted by: hnm | 2009-11-26

If I understand correctly, isn' t when you lick the anus, around the " rim"  of the anus?

Reply to hnm
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-11-26

I can' t explain what it exactly is but it has to do do with anul sex.

Reply to Top Cat