Question
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/03/27

I would like to have my eyes removed

Due to the unfortunate incedents of my side effects to Ritalin and coverups by doctors and drug companies, I would like to have my eyes removed because I get horrible flashing images behind my eyes when I try to sleep or when I get the feeling where my mind is moving to fast for my environment. Where can I get this done?

Dear ADHDude
I am not sure this will help - these type of hallucinations usually originates from the brain and not from the eyes. Please see your doctor for referral to a psychiatrist as there are medications you can use to stop these images.

6
Posted by: Tinkerbell | 2010/03/29

U really need to go and speak to someone. U have serious issues. And personally I dont think that Ritalin is the cause. GET HELP

Reply to Tinkerbell
Posted by: WTF??? | 2010/03/28

Dude, you are freaking weird!

WTF?????

Reply to WTF???
Posted by: WTF??? | 2010/03/28

Dude, you are freaking weird!

WTF?????

Reply to WTF???
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/28

Dear ADHDude

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/03/27

and you get people addicted so that you get kickbacks from drug rehabs ontop of your kickbacks from drug companies. Mother -|- ersssss

Reply to ADHDude
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/03/27

And why the ff -|- k did you say it was due to my ritalin. You aarseholes prescibe drugs and take no resposiblity for your actions and coverups

Reply to ADHDude