Question
Posted by: NaughtyGirl | 2010-03-21

I would like to come simultaneously with hubby

Is it possible for me to come as my hubby comes. Its a fantasy of mine?

This is possible, it takes careful timing with him being able to delay his ejaculation whilst your arousal builds. Try not to focus on it too much otherwise you may be disappointed when it doesn't happen and consequently could also detract from the lovemaking experience.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Belinda | 2010-03-30

A good tip - masturbate yourself while your hubby masturbates himself as he is above you, and then let him enter you just at the crucial moment. It is very erotic and should work. You will both be watching each other which is very arousing

Reply to Belinda
Posted by: jim | 2010-03-25

who cums first? Do you talk to each other during sex?
It will happen without effort

Reply to jim
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-23

Take your time and concentrate, it should happen but try to be on top it works fine in taht position and ride like a mad horse, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-22

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Operator | 2010-03-21

Hi Naughty. Its simple. While you are " at it"  stimulate yourself manually. You will have to practice a bit to get your timing right but it does not take long. You can gauge when you are starting to climax, give him a signal and he will start and before you know it the two of you will be writhing in bliss. Try and tell us how you fared.

Reply to Operator