Question
Posted by: Realist | 2011/02/25

I went through my girlfriends diary

Dear Alll

Yesterday, I somehow came across my gf''s (26) diary and spent about 3 hours going through it.I know most of you will condemn me for this of which I understand bt quite honestly, I''m glad I did. I''m not insecure,overly jelous or anything along those lines but I have been struggling for some time to figure her out and oh...we have been dating for over a year now.

Amongst other things this is what I discovered:

- During this period (year), she has cheated on me with about 4 guys, well she described it as flirting

- We are from different provinces but both live in GP and she apparently has another life back home.

- She loves me but I''m the kind of guy that she can easily get rid of LOL!

- I have a 6 year old daughter from a previous r/ship and she hates her to bits (if there is such)

- She is threatened and jealous of my Ex (my baby''s mother) because she is well educated, drives a smart car and beautiful...but not more beautiful than her (which is true by the way)

- She feels I dont love her enough and if a good guy comes along, she would drop me

- Ok...wait for it...she says I can use my D*ck like a master and she doesn''t think there is any sexual satisfaction beyond what I give her..which is one of the reasons why its difficult to let me go. I must say the statement got my haed a little big Lol.

There is a lot of unpleasant things I read as expected ofcourse if you decide to invade someones privacy to that degree.

I have been through a lot in my life sao such things don''t really knock me off anymore. You see the trick about invading you partners privacy e.g phone, diary etc is that you must be prepared to deal with the contents and be " sure"  that nothing would " destroy"  you. I was prepared for it and you know what, I''m not devastated by the findings...I just wonder why though. I cant say I don''t love her but obviously not that much so it would seem.
I have not confronted her and never will and don''t pplan to break up with her just yet and oh by the way, she is busy flirting with someone from church and she is hoping something solid will develop. I''m just going to watch her while she thinks she is clever and one day, I will prove to her she isn''t after all.
The greatest feeling is that I''m not hurt by it so it will be easy to sort her out.
For the record, we are not staying together bt obviously spend more time because we are in a " stable"  r/ship. I just wanted to share this since I couldn''t tell anyone and to be honest It does bother me at times bt nt to that point.
From now on, her diary will be my novel and will keep you updated. I''m sorry to those who will be offended by this and think I am a LOOSER.I''m not!!

Diaries were where people recorded unwise details beforee Facebook.
Sounds like neither of you have been fully committed to this otherwise at least sexually enjoyable relationship. Are you really content that she actually hates your daughter ? Sounds like you are now planning a slow withdrawal, and some strategic fun, but avoiding any open achnowledgement of what you know and feel ?

22
Posted by: Candy | 2011/02/28

I have a fiance and he has a son, I love the kid to bits !! your daughter does not need her an niether do you!

Reply to Candy
Posted by: FGH | 2011/02/28

immature....imagine the type of parent he will be.....and the kind of woman who will end up with him. Or will he be hiding his actions from her?

Reply to FGH
Posted by: Kelly | 2011/02/26

Sorry, but Jake and H, do you know this guy? Life is odd and people experience all kinds of strange things. Please don''t assume you know things because the situation is out of the ordinary. And even if it is, so what? Is it costing you financially or emotionally? Have a gun held to your head forcing you to comment? No, so either way, shut up. Go play with your dolls.

Reply to Kelly

Posted by: REALIST WHO IS THINKING STRAIGHT! | 2011/02/25

Realist you need therapy, your last post is not one of an emotionally, mature person. You need to speak to someone VERY SOON, this amount of retaliation is very unhealthy.
QUOTE
I,ll give myself 6-7 months to carry out my exit plan and watch her lying to my face. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.......
THIS IS NOT A SANE MAN TYPING!

Reply to REALIST WHO IS THINKING STRAIGHT!
Posted by: H | 2011/02/25

did I say 16  I retract: 13.

Reply to H
Posted by: Realistic | 2011/02/25

Bee Bee.. Ja I''m very much clear about whats going to happen from now. What pissed me off the most is that she hates my daughter...for what..! This points to low self esteem and some misguided sense of security. She said I''m easy to get rid off,i''m gonna show her how much more easy it is to get rid of her, in style though.I will keep updating myself with the diary.Breaking up..technically we already have its just that she doesn''t know it yet.I''ll give myself 6 - 7 months to carry out my exit plan and watch her lying to me with a straight face.This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I''m so going to use it so she can tell the other cheats as well!

Reply to Realistic

I am in agreement with H and Jake on their assessment of the situation.
Realist sounds emotionally immature. To waste time and energy on such a pointless strategy is indeed the behaviour of a teenager.

Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/02/25

To Realist: have you decided what to do and how to approach this situation... still keen on not breaking upi just yet?

Reply to Bee-Bee
Posted by: Realist | 2011/02/25

Ja Bee Bee you are right. Just look at these two wimps (Jake and H).I''m not going to entertain them coz if they feel the story is fabricated, they must ignore it since they are so clever and mature. Let us the dumb ones carry on.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: jake | 2011/02/25

i agree thats why i said bull shit !!! 29 acting 15 ...... i guess we the dumb ones for replying !!!

Reply to jake
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/02/25

Realist: don''t you just hate it when people have nothing good to post? if they feel that way and have nothing constructive to say, they must keep it to themselves, I say. What has come to the world? - you get very nasty and rude people out there.

Reply to Bee-Bee
Posted by: Realist | 2011/02/25

To H  I wish coz life was much simpler then.I''m 29.

Reply to Realist
Posted by: H | 2011/02/25

you sound 16 and bored and obviously just made up this junk to get a response

Reply to H
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/02/25

I agree! get out.. it is obviously not gonna work - wasted time and energy.

Reply to Bee-Bee
Posted by: Unique | 2011/02/25

I think this experience has hurt you A LOT ( a lot more than you are acknowledging). You want revenge that ''s it. I think at the end of your strategy - she''s hurt and embarrased cos you''ve played her - as much as she was playing you.

My input is: as much as you want to hurt her, it is not worth it. You will carry your pain all the time - till you get this out. She will hurt at then end but you''d have hurt for a longer period. At the end of the day you both loose - wasted time, anger etc.

Let her know now and you''ll be on your way to more meaningful life (not consumed by anger and plotting &  revenge strategies)

Reply to Unique
Posted by: Lin | 2011/02/25

I would get out of this relationship and FAST. She c early doesn''t respect you. Are you willing to live with this? Find someone that will respect and love you!

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/25

I can tell you something, if it were I who had read that I would be indignant, my ego would be bruised (hurt) and angry. And you have a strategy? It sounds like you''re planning a counter offensive in a war.

Do you know what would really get her? Brutal honesty. Take her to a nice restaurant and then, over main course, you tell her what you did and how you feel about it. When you''re done, you tell her " and because of your thoughts about this relationship, I''ve decided to call it quits. This is the last time you will see me. Do not contact me, delete my number from your phone."  A complete rejection, in other words.

" CAREER"  success and love success is not the same. First, you need to leave the childish games behind you (you hurt me, so I''ll hurt you), think about your perfect match, and then set out to find her. This ''staying with someone till someone better comes along'' is such a time waster! You could, for instance use this energy now to further your career, instead of playing a game of chess that''s over anyway.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Realist | 2011/02/25

Well Woman I hear you, angry... yes maybe simply becoz she thinks I''m stupid and is somehow playing me...hurt..alittle bit but not really falling apart. Revenge..not sure if I would call it that but all I know is I''m 5 steps ahead of her and am ready to play! I''m not with hercoz I don''t have an option or putting up with her nonsense, NO.Obviously I cant stay with someone who hates my Angel!!! but I will engage her on the game she is playing and by the way...I am a very good strategist which explains why I''m also so succesful in my carrear :-))))

Reply to Realist
Posted by: jake | 2011/02/25

all this crap to tells us you went through her diary !!! and of course that your are awesome in bed lol BS !!!!!

Reply to jake
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/25

You sound awfully angry, hurt and upset. So if she doesn''t see you as the one, why are you wasting time with her? Isn''t it better to be free of an unsuitable partner so you can look for the one you want forever?

Nope, it makes no sense to me. This would be the perfect time to leave her actually, but you seem to be planning some sort of revenge.

Unhappiness caused is unhappiness invited. bear that in mind.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mommy | 2011/02/25

She hates your daughter!!!
And you plan to stay with her?????

Reply to Mommy