Question
Posted by: screw up | 2010/05/18

I want to work! But I''m Bipolar

I want to work and be successful in a career.
I don''t know which one, I''m jumping from job to job to job and my CV is a wreck!
Where can I go for Bipolar counselling.
I cannot speak to my psychiatrist, I already owe him over R3000.
I need fast, effective advise that won''t cost me anything financially upfront (but dedication, etc of course).
Help?
If I get (and KEEP) a job, I can pay all my bills and my psychiatrist

Maybe some job-related counselling would help, to plan a less worrying CV. And SADAG ( number on this page ) might be able to advise on the availability of copunselling at low cost. I'm sure you'll understand that however understanding they are, shrinks can't really afford to keep up the costs of a practise without charging those they work with.

1