Question
Posted by: Shy | 2011/01/19

I want to use toys

My partner and I have been together for almost 3 years and have a very healthy sex life. I have a vibrator which we sometimes use together, but I am keen to explore with more toys. I have just read about penis rings and this sounds as if it could be great for him.

My problem - I am shy to discuss this with him, because although I am comfortable talking about sex, he doesnt seem to be, which makes me feel awkward. How do I introduce this?

It can be difficult to discuss sensitive topics with one's partner but it is so important to be able to express openly how you feel in your relationship. In a fun, loving way why not express what your thoughts are...

16
Posted by: Johan | 2011/01/20

Shy please mail me hec0001 at gmail dot co dot za

Reply to Johan
Posted by: Shy | 2011/01/19

Anon, that''s funny! I just mean that I want to be like her ito this issue... just a fun way of saying it I guess. She has GUTS... :-)

Reply to Shy

Its daniel.daniel985 at gmail dot com

Posted by: SHY | 2011/01/19

PE

Reply to SHY

Shy - I''m in CT and you?

Posted by: A man | 2011/01/19

Well done for wanting to use more toys, they are great and can benefit ones sex life immensely. My lady &  I have quite a few, for her and for me and we use them regularly as part of foreplay, it''s amazing. Some of them give her mind blowing orgasms which are not achievable any other way.

Reply to A man
Posted by: SHY | 2011/01/19

Anon, send me yours, not keen to post on web.

Reply to SHY

Shy - what is your e/mail address

You are joking - you mentioned " when i grow up" 

Posted by: SHY | 2011/01/19

Oh gosh - its scary. I am 40 Anon

Reply to SHY

How old are you Shy?

Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/19

Just go ahead and buy them,he will be pleasantly surprised.
If only more women were like you

Reply to XXX
Posted by: SHY | 2011/01/19

Thanks guys - appreciate it... lets hope I can get over this hurdle. Chris, tell your wife I want to be like her when I grow up!! :-)

Reply to SHY
Posted by: Charles | 2011/01/19

Wish i had a women like you in my life Shy. Your partner is very lucky.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Chris | 2011/01/19

Just buy the rings and surprise him, my wife bought some toys for us and it was a huge surprise for me when she pulled them out from under the pillow and started playing with it. Enjoy.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/19

Reply to Sexologist