Question
Posted by: Portia | 2011-06-20

I want to move in with him

I want to move in with him either my place or his place. Wh should start asking. Should it be me or him

I don't think the etiquette books actually lay down laws on this, and the SA Constitution is entirely silent on the matter.
In other words - there are no general rules, as there are so many individual, personal variables. TALK about it. If you really have no idea how he might feel about it, maybe it's too soon to think of moving in, till you know each other better ?

4
Posted by: Ph | 2011-06-20

Thanks to Cybershrink for finding humour in your situation Portia. So true that the Constitution does not lay any rules in repect to your situation, but girlfriend, if he wanted to move in with you he would have asked you a long time ago. Do you prefer a vat n sit relationship or do you want him to formalise it and give you what most females considers as the right way? Give the guy a break and let him take his time. Seeing that I dont have much info on you relationship, i can only make assumptions.

Reply to Ph
Posted by: Lauren | 2011-06-20

Loli, this is a site where people can ask whatever it is that''s bothering them and need advice. She can ask what she wants.

Reply to Lauren
Posted by: Loli | 2011-06-20

Get a life wena ke eng? U can''t function ha a seo :(

Reply to Loli