Question
Posted by: urita | 2008/10/02

i want to have male children

pls with 4 girls,i want to know how one can have male children

You can try Jenn's suggestions

2
Posted by: Jenn | 2008/10/03

I read that there is a way of choosing the sex of your baby. I don' t think it is 100% possible but worth a try.
We did it and either it worked or it was ment to be a boy.

X Chromosomes is female slower but live longer.
Y Chromosomes is male faster but shorter lifespan.

Having sex on the day of ovulation will most likely be a boy because the Y Chromosome (male) gets to the egg first.

Having sex 3 days before ovulation (and not again after this) can be a girl because the male chromosomes may die before the egg is ready but since the X chromosomes live longer and are slower by the time they reach the egg it is ready.

I don' t know if this is also an old wifes tale but we tried it and we had a boy as planned.

The only bad thing is that if it didn' t work this month you have to wait for you next ovulation.

Reply to Jenn
Posted by: Lou | 2008/10/03

The males sperm determines the sex of the baby. there is no sure way of choosing the sex.

Reply to Lou