Question
Posted by: EBERE | 2008/07/14

i want to get pregnant but dont know how

i want to get pregnant but dont know how and also i dont know how to count my menstral,ovulation cycle.i ve had to abortions and scared maybe thats why i have not fallen pregnant please help me.

Regular sex 3 times a week should get you pregnant. If you want to work out your ovulation time, first work out your cycle, counting from the first day of a period to the first day of the next. Ovulation occurs midway through the cycle.

5
Posted by: . | 2008/07/15

Good grief, all this before gynae doc even gets here.

Reply to .
Posted by: Anon4this | 2008/07/15

Firstly, Anon, if you could read English, you'd see that I was not judging the abortions she's had....but merely implying that she needs to word her question a little more clearly.

Secondly, practice what you preach.

Cheers.

Reply to Anon4this

iF u don't have anything good to say don't waste your time replying Charlie & Anon it is actually none of your damn business why Ebere had two abortions and who the hell are you to judge anybody

Posted by: Anon4this | 2008/07/15

Hmmm, let's see - you want to 'get' pregnant but don't know how? Well, how did you 'get' pregnant in the past? Tsk tsk tsk

Reply to Anon4this
Posted by: Charlie | 2008/07/15

well after 2 abortions/killing of innocent lives you do not
deserve to have another pregnancy - so feel free to go
back onto the pill

Reply to Charlie