Question
Posted by: Susie | 2009/09/29

I want to get married

I have been with my boyfriend now for almost a year and am pregnant. I really want to get married - i know its soon but i love him and i think he feels the same for me. I know i must be patient but are there any signs to look out for?

You THINK he feels the same ? Haven't you discussed this with him ? Why think or guess, or look for "signs". Why did you allowm yourself to fall pregnant before you were sure about how he felt ? Talk with him. IF for some reason you find that too difficult to do, ask him to join you in seeing a counsellor to help you talkl it over together, and make sure you both understand where you are and are not going together

1
Posted by: Angelo | 2009/09/29

The fact that you have mentioned " i know its soon but i love him and i think he feels the same for me"  simply tells that you have not sitted down with him and talk about it. Do not get married because you have a baby with him but because you want to commit to him for life. Marriage is not just a merge of you and him but rather involving in-laws and many more that is out of the scope of this writting. Sit down with him and talk. I believe that a 1st step.

Reply to Angelo