Question
Posted by: shemina | 2008/06/23

i want to gain weight

Hallo there,

i am writting to you because i think i neen help.

i am 30 years old, i wieigh 45 KG. I am very petite but healthy.

please advise , i want to have to have heavy bone density,i.e heavy bones to add more weight

Dear Shemina
Bone density does not really contribute a great deal to your overall weight. It is of course a good idea for all women to have strong, dense bones to prevent osteoporosis in later life. To ensure that you have a strong, dense skeleton you should use at least 3 cups of fat-free or low-fat milk or yoghurt or cottage cheese a day (these, together with other types of cheese are the best sources of calcium in the diet) and do weight-bearing exercises every day. If you want to gain weight as such, you can access the articles I have written on 'Weight gaining". Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' and read the articles.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/06/23

One way is to up your daily milk intake.

Reply to Zexeon