Question
Posted by: anne | 2010-01-22

i want to end my life

I know that this sound so weird and bad, after all the problems i had with a so called hubby, i' ve ahd enough now, i think it' s better i take my life , it' s not ice for me to say this but the situation i' m in forces me to.

It' s been a long living like this being bitten by hubby, my baby had to be taken awayfrom me, i felt a pain that i will neve forget, nad he lied to me so many times so i think this is it.

Can someone tell me what is the silent killer poison in the stores and in which shop can i get this please. i want to end my life tonight.It can be tablets or medicine that kills or poisonous.

It is NEVER, EVER, "better to take your own life". So, you have an unpleasant husband - why should you die because of that ? The death penalty has been abolished in SA, and never applied to being unhappy. So, he is brutal, abusive and a liar. Deal with THAT, not by removing yourself from life. Away from him, you could still find happiness in life.
Don't be looking for poisons, or other ways to harm yourself - and remember whatever way you might try to harm yourself, there's a really hiigh risk that you will survive, with all your problems intact, but yourself being damaged and less able to deal with them.
Call Lifeline ; arrange as soon as possible to see a shrink as an emergency - at the casalty of the nearest major hospital or state hospital / clinic, for instance, and get into treatment. Within months you could have solved problems you don't believe are solvable, and should be feeling a great deal better than this.

6
Posted by: Anne | 2010-01-22

Thank you guys for yo help, it' s just that sometimes they way things happen u might end up doing something and causing other people a problem in future,

I will try to visit the Hospital so that they help me.

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Adviser | 2010-01-22

Hi Anne. You really do not want to do this awful thing. Firstly, there is NOTHING that is that serious or difficult that can justify you taking your precious life. Think of your child who will live with the stigma of her/his mothers suicide. Keep strong, seek help and God Bless.

Reply to Adviser
Posted by: jon | 2010-01-22

Anne it might look like the only option but it isnt, phone these people they can help you - 0861 322 322

Reply to jon
Posted by: Woman | 2010-01-22

and one day, when your baby comes looking for you? What will people tell him/her about you? Will they tell your child that his/her mother just gave up? That she just killed herself because it felt easier to die than to live? And what kind of bugger up will it cause in that child' s life? How will your child live knowing that? Your child will blame him/herself. Killing yourself just put syour responsibilities on your child. That is not what a person who wants to be a good mother, does!!

Don' t you want your baby, when he hears about his mother, hear that she was in a very bad place, that she was desperate, that things were as wrong as they could be. That she had reached rock bottom. And then he hears that she pulled herself up, she got an education, she got a great job, she rose above her circumstance. And she did it for herself and she did it for her child.

Your first step is to go to the hospital right now. Now, today, check yourself in. Tell them you want to kill yourself. They will help you there. THIS is not the end for you, my dear. It' s the beginning. The start of your new life.

But YOU must make the choice of what your child will hear. You have that power. Nobody else.

Good luck on making that choice. I know you will make the right one for your child.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010-01-22

PLEASE Anne,don' t waste your life.You might be going through a tough time at present but we all get through it.Think of your baby.
Don' t let a man get you to this point,he is not worth it.There are so many good people in the world,forget this loser.
Why not go speak to a minister at one of your local Churches !Surround yourself with family and friends as far as possible.
PLEASE DO NOT do this,I promise you things will get better.
God bless

Reply to XXX