Posted by: Liza | 2009-06-17

I want to do something for my brother - Any ideas?

My brother has done so much for me and I would like to do something for him. But I don' t know what. Unfortunately he is in PTA and I' m in CT, so distance is a problem. He' s also financially well off and can afford anything he wants. So just buying him a present won' t do. Does anybody have any ideas?

Beats me, but already some nice suggestions from our readers

Posted by: Liza | 2009-06-17

I' ve tried to get him to go skydiving with me. I try to get everyone to go skydive with me  ) My mom has jumped twice, my oldest son once. He' s just not interested in that. And I would have loved the excuse to go jump again myself.

Reply to Liza

Spend time with him, maybe go to PTA or he comes to CPT. make it special do things he would love to do and hasn' t done yet? Something you could enjoy together maybe.........skydiving, bungee jumping..just an idea.......