Question

I want to

We' ve been married for 4 years and I only recently found out that my husband will masturbate about 4 times a week even if we had sex the morning. I am not offended by it as it is normal for any person to masturbate. Although, I feel that I am not doing something right. I would " masturbate"  him with foreplay on request or when I see that is what he wants. Is there a specific technique to it as he struggles to ejaculate when we are having sex and I would want him to ejaculate before we are " Finished" ? I tried telling him how and where I want him to ejaculate - hoping that it will help but still nothing... Or is the moment getting too big for him...

i think the first point of call would be to ask your husband: maybe it is not a problem for him. in most cases, there is nothing wrong with sex that does not end in ejaculation - sex can be pleasurable, orgasmic & fun with/without ejaculation.

first see what his responses, feelings and needs are. once communicated, it may be clearer that there is no problem at all.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/10

Reply to sexologist