Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-12

I want this boy

<br>How many women in my shoes had actually had sex with a younger colleague/ anyone younger besides their BF or husband. <br>I am a 38 year old married woman. I have 2 kids. I work in the IT industry (male dominated) however, for a smaller company. There is this guy who sits beside me. Damn, I look at him everyday, not that I am forced to. He is only 24-25, has a girlfriend but they not steady has he plays the field he tells me. He always smells good and looks good. <br>My husband is wonderful husband but is a mechanic. Nothing to what I am and like. I just want to tell this young guy to meet me one day at a hotel and turn the place upside down. Am I wrong in thinking I have a chance or wrong in my thoughts. The other day he helped me on something and he touched my hand accidently.

Honestly, how many older women have taken that step and had a once experience with a younger guy. Whether if it was a once off or still continuing. Its is acceptable and the norm for older men to do this but so wrong for us women. We have a team building coming up and going away for the weekend. What should I do.

no comment.

Posted by: lovely | 2010-02-21

IS it worth losing your family over?if so then go for it

Reply to lovely
Posted by: Luck' s | 2010-02-18

I think you need help mentally.

Reply to Luck&#39&nbsp;s
Posted by: Homer | 2010-02-15

The experts comment says it all,Dont be silly woman,Keep you pantys on,Please...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-02-14

no comment.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Whena | 2010-02-12

You obviously never had this happen to you.I have and I did find out.It cost me my marraige.She has begged me to forgive her and I did, but I am still divorced

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Rick | 2010-02-12

dont do it, you will feel guilty and it will be the beginning of the end for your marriage.

he would be only interested in you as a physical object, something to use and discard. Is that how you want to feel about yourself. A loose woman, how could you look your children in the eye again and expect them to look at you with respect.

rather leave your husband then.

Reply to Rick
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-02-12

You will have to make the first move, believe me he wants you but the first move must come from you.
Tease him a bit , show some accidental leg, or cleavage.
Touch him accidently.

Years ago I had the hots for an older woman, but was to shyte scared to make a move.Eventually she did and we did it like rabbits, till she changed jobs.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Kristen | 2010-02-12

Why dont you tell your husband to meet you at a hotel and turn the place upside down? I cant believe you say that your husband is wonderful but he is a mechanic - shame on you.I' m sure you dont complain when he contribuntes to the household? and you have kids for crying out loud. How would you feel if an older married man or women tried to do this with your child later on in life? Please think of the vows you took. Could you not do role play with your husband and spice things up?

Reply to Kristen
Posted by: Whena | 2010-02-12

Remember your vows to your husband and think of the consequences to him and your kids when (not if ) he finds out

Reply to Whena