Question
Posted by: Babes | 2011-07-04

I want sex and he doesn''t feel like it

My hubby wont have sex with me. I know he likes sex and wouldn''t resist me no matter what But it is the 2nd time now taht I did everything to turn him on, he got hard and everything but refused to come in.
I feel so horny all the time and I''m tired of DIY. He is slowly but surely pushing me towards temptation. I asked if there is a problem, maybe he doesn''t enjoy me anymore for some reason. he wont respond to any of my questions. What could be the problem? is he getting it somewhere?

The rivers of desire always run differently and desire discrepancy will lead to conflict and difficulties in your relationship.pleaase consult a therapist . You need to in the interim look at how the high desire affects you and build your balance by working on building a solid sense of self ,commitment to your relationship and grounded responsibility for both you and you partner

4
Posted by: Babes | 2011-07-05

Thanks to all who responded. I think my post was not clear. It is actually 3 weeks since we had sex, we normally do it every second day if not every day. I decided to make the 1st move, was turned down, i tried again still with no luck. Thats why I''m thinking he might be getting it somewhere :(

Reply to Babes
Posted by: power | 2011-07-05

Nah - he is sulking, what die you do or say to piss him off. I mean he is hard, second time, is still early we have been turned down so many times, it just part of the routine. I have even stopped trying, if it happens - it happened. That is what most husbands have to deal with daily. It is rather painfull but it is a reality of today. Sex is a lot of power

Reply to power
Posted by: XXX | 2011-07-05

Hornyguy is at it again !

Babes,to have declined twice is not exactly a train smash is it ! There is only one way to find out,you must talk to him and need you might need to go talk to a sexologist (it is still early days though)
Is he not possibly stressed and/or too tired! Do not be tempted into looking elsewhere,try and resolve your issues .

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Hornyguy | 2011-07-05

Mail me hornyguy67 at gmail dot com

Reply to Hornyguy