Question
Posted by: pinky | 2010/01/20

i want out in marriage

We always had fight time and again, but lastnight i had enough, it was just the worst.

I came back from work at first it was nice, but then later i had to ask him about something then he answered me badly in such a way that i bacame angry.

Then later when he asked me something i answered him so harshly also coz he made me to feelpain the way he did it first,
then i was watching TV and then he switched off the TV and threw my towel over my face that made me to shout at him although he did not beat me but i feel so down and unrespected i just told him this morning that it' s over i' m tired now. he said why sholud i see divorce as a solution.

I really want out but then he said he is sorry. how do i deal with this situation, i want to leave him but now i feel for my babies i love them a lot i really dont'  know what to do but i need to know what is the first step for DIVORCE where do i start can someone tell me.

Either there is something for you in this relationship which you think is worth saving, and this guy is sorry enough to want to save it - then you insist that he join you in couples counselling ( eg through FAMSA ) as soon as you can arrange the first appointment, and work together to try to sort this all out ;
or if you have decided there is nothing for you worth saving, and you want OUT - then consult a lawyer and get advice on the best way to go about getting a divorce.

3
Posted by: candice | 2010/01/20

girl clearly the man has issues, if it starts with towels over your face , you will end up with a sheet over your body, cause you will be beaten to death.
i think there are some issues you guys have, why? because you both seem to snap at each other for petty reasons.

make a date with him, tell him you guys need to talk , discuss all your issues, find ways to work through it , and take it one day at a time.
if that doesn' t work ....
tell him you want to see a profesional, to try and work though this, it will take while, but at least you are trying.

if he doesn' t want to do this , you can' t force, then you can decide what is the next step to take....

good luck

Reply to candice
Posted by: Leila | 2010/01/20

You and your hubby urgently need to seek couples counselling....

You both sound like you are playing a tit-for-tat game with each other!! Time to grow up and face the world - go see a counsellor and get your lives back on track!!

Reply to Leila