Question
Posted by: B | 2012/10/01

I Want Out

I want out.
I have dissapointed my partner my family my friends the people i work with.
I am broke, i have nothing.
I have dissapointed the psychiatrist and psychologist trying to help me over the last few years.
I dont know where to from this point but i want out.

Hold on there ! You've done ( or not done ) something you wanted to do, and you're sure this disppointed your partner, family, friends and workmates. OK. They may not be feeling as badly as you are assuming, and would surely be far more severely disappointed or appalled if you gave up, rather than moving ahead and doing better next time round.
Dont give up. Everyone makes mistakes ; the smart ones learn from them and try to make new mistakes next time.
Your psychiatrist and psychologist may be disappointed that you're feeling bad, but won't hold it against you, and will want to work with you to identify how you WILl do better in future. Discuss this with them in sufficient detail, and work harder on what most needs attention

2
Posted by: Zizi | 2012/10/01

What happened B, life is one difficult hting. After a failes marriage, a forced abortion at 15, a miscarriage, lost job and now a string of emotionally abusive relationships I still feel like going on. there is hope things can only get better. Talking about how you feel helps also.

Reply to Zizi