Question
Posted by: mary jane | 2010-10-05

i want he doesnt???

i often wonder if we all go through this stage in life.. am turning 30 have always been conservative in bedroom.. well all of a sudden i have changed and wild want to try everything.. unfortunately my partner isnt into spicing it up.. wat can i do cos cant take the boredom anymore of missionary.. have spoken to him but doesnt seem interested.. do you think he is having an affair cos what normal blooded man refuses great sex????????? maybe i should move on before i cheat cos thats not me!!! i end up satisfying myself most of the time and sometimes i need mans touch!! am i crazy??

No you are not necessarily crazy, but I am wondering why the sudden change in you...? Your partner may be wondering the same thing and if he has also up until now been conservative in the bedroom, then he may be wondering what is going on for you. You will need to explore with him why he is resistant to try new things with you and make it loud and clear that this is so important to you that you are actually considering moving on...sometimes people don't really 'get' just how serious a problem is for the their parnter until it is too late and you have left...so try to let him know in clear terms before that point. If he still won't discuss his reasons, then you may have some difficult decisions to make...good luck!

Claire - SASHA

16
Posted by: The Real Horny Guy | 2010-10-06

Its sounds strange and i am sure diturbing. Not sure what you are going to do - its easy for one to say move on but its actually easier said than done.

Reply to The Real Horny Guy
Posted by: mary jane | 2010-10-06

what do i do.. find it strange actually disturbing.. surely he would want to try new things in bedroom.. his attitude aswell it like well take it or leave it kinda thing i am gathering...
he has me dumbstruck.. maybe thats why his previous relations didnt last?? am i being unreasonable, should i just leave it and be bored??? dont want sex to become a chore thats like washing dishes....and thats wat it becoming cos i dont want to do it with him anymore cos am always left hanging!!!

Reply to mary jane

Strong possiblity that he is as any man in thier right mind would refuse sex.

Reply to The Real Horny Guy
Posted by: mary jane | 2010-10-06

well i tried talking to him again... he says there is nothing wrong with the sex??? told him cos he get satisfied and i dont!!!
my response was... well you didnt have a problem when we met??? tried to tell him that things change maybe my hormones not sure.. but all i know is that am not putting up with it if he isnt willing to try? do you think he having an affair??

Reply to mary jane
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-10-05

If you say so Homer.....

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Homer | 2010-10-05

Horney Guy,Not even worth a response,You making yourself look like an idiot...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: The Real Horny Guy | 2010-10-05

Hi Mary Jane - sorry to hear about your situation. I honestly dont think that there is anything wrong with you and agree with what normal blooded man refuses great sex (me definitely been one of them). Maybe you are too much for him and should consider moving on as he cannot satisify your needs.

Reply to The Real Horny Guy
Posted by: MRD | 2010-10-05

F off Homer, dont hate the playa..hate the game, you MORON!

Reply to MRD
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-05

It is rather strange that he is not wanting to explore things further-sounds like he is simply too lazy to try.
If you are not being sexually satisfied it is highly probable that it will lead to other problems in your relationship.I would therefore strongly suggest you chat to him and let him know how serious you are.You might want to even go to a Sexologist.
There is certainly nothing wrong with you.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-10-05

Nope sorry Homer, MRD isnt me. I dont have time for this stuff anymore coz im way too busy screwing your mother. She''s really loose....nice!

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: Homer | 2010-10-05

Well said Jess - This place is turing into a pick-p joint - Wondering if this isnt Horney guy using a new alias...Mmmmmm

Reply to Homer
Posted by: jess | 2010-10-05

Why do some idiots like MRD use this forum to pick up chicks?
Hey MRD dumba$$, why cant you answer Mary Jane and offer your crap advise on this forum and not via private email??
You perverted piece of Sh%t!

Reply to jess
Posted by: MRD | 2010-10-05

MJ - You are absolute correct, at that both of you should very very active and enjoying it. There is nothing wrong with you. Being engage, on the way getting married. he should be making love with you and eating you out like crazy. He is the problem my dear not you. If Only....

Reply to MRD
Posted by: mary jane | 2010-10-05

i must say i do wonder if something wrong with me.. i am very sexual and he isnt interested in it? we are engaged but i no sex isnt everything in a relationship but that connection the two of you have wen you have sex is so strong and make relationshp stronger, just isnt happening. am afraid it will go nowhere and end resenting eachother..maybe i am too much for him to handle or he doesnt know what to do??? is that possible...or shy? or maybe its me and not him?

Reply to mary jane
Posted by: MRD | 2010-10-05

Hi Mary Jane, there absolute nothing wrong with you my dear, at that age, you should be so sexual and attrcted to it. he is a problem. I do understand your position. I am the kinda guy that would not like to see woman suffer like that, you need to be happy and confident.

Reply to MRD
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-10-05

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist