Question
Posted by: Niel | 2010/11/04

I want bigger testicles

I am in my 20''s and want bigger testicles. Are there any medication available or is surgery the only option? will it be a big op?

i only know of cosmetic / plastic surgery that may be able to assist. however, these are only used for patients that have lost their testicles in an accident / due to disease. please consult a urologist or a GP to assess if your testicles are indeed small or are indicative of an underlying condition or disease.

7
Posted by: H | 2010/11/05

I am a girl and cannot think of any reason/s why a guy would want to have bigger testicals. when they are big, they hang, not usually a pretty sight.

If there is nothing medically wrong with you, except they way they are. Why fix it if it aint broke.

Reply to H
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/11/05

It is not the balls that does the job, get your facts straight and be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: balletjie | 2010/11/05

as DOC had said, you are born with the current testicals, and cannot be changed accept it, and move on and enjoy sex.

Reply to balletjie
Posted by: sien | 2010/11/04

Sometimes i can''t believe we have balls, being naked on frond of the mirrow is sick.

Reply to sien
Posted by: ? | 2010/11/04

ask your girlfriend to kick you on the balls....

Reply to ?
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/04

This is one of the weirdest questions I have seen on here, why on earth would you want bigger testicles????

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist