Posted by: RP | 2009-07-30

HI im currently trying to concieve and my freind suggested i take staminogro to help with fertility,i want to find out from you can it help to make me fertile?

Dear RP

Supplements such as Staminogo by themselves will not solve all problems of infertility e.g. where the infertility is due to tubal obstruction or ovulatory dysfunction, etc. Only in cases of severe mal-absorption syndromes or were there is absolute dietary deficiency will supplementation be of any use.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: carol | 2009-07-30

in 2007 i had an ectopic pregnacy ever since then i have' nt used any contraciptive but i' m battling to fall pregnant is there something that you could advise .i have been to gyna...but she kept on saying i will fall pregnant but i have lost any hope of that.

Reply to carol