Question
Posted by: anna | 2010-12-19

I WANNA KNOW

my question is that my boyfriend has some sleeping problems of something.like last night we were talking about our plans and kinda romantic but he was too sleepy and during talking he said ''hey can u pls stop..."  then he said no nothing.later he told me that he saw a dream where i was playing a game ad asked me to stop.but i dont understand it.he was awake talking to me on phone and at the same time seeing dream?

he says this is not the first time.is this a big problem? does he have to go to doctor? im so afraid as next day he was a little embarrassed and whatever i was speaking he was suspecting that its about his dream and became aggressive a little.

im so afraid abt it. even when he hears my mom talking to me he says what is she saying about me ( my mom is speaking another language so he doesnt understand), but she wasnt saying anything about him.

in general my bf is a very clever and nice guy,but he has some problems with his family members. help plz.what shall we do?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

This could have happened just because he was falling asleep. Some strange things can happen as one falls asleep. When you are very tired, your brain is just not working properly - its exactly the same as being very drunk! Check that he is getting enough sleep on a regular basis