Question
Posted by: Study | 2009/12/04

I wanna be

Hi There

Not sure if you can help me i want to study to be a dietician ( your coloum and forum has been such an inspiration) but im not sure where to start ?

Dear Study
Thank you for your kind words. It is refreshing to hear of someone who is so enthusiastic about nutrition. To become a dietitian you need to study at one of the universities that offer courses in dietetics (Pretoria, Potchefstroom, Bloemfontein, Stellenbosch, etc). Contact the Head Office of the Association for Dietetics in SA (ADSA) at (011) 789-6621 or 789-1383 and ask about the various universities that offer courses in dietetics. Also phone the university you would attend and find out about the course, the fees, etc.
Good luck with your studies

2

Dear Study
Good luck with your studies

Posted by: anon | 2009/12/04

oh how cute , hope the Doc answer you .go for it .if I didnt do my Bcom , I would do it .I think its Interesting .

Reply to anon